Smooth Semi-Dark FULL 1960s Vintage Zildjian 22” Ride 3309 g
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- I love 22s” from this era. They’re harder to find but worth the search. They’re darker and smoother and have a fullness to them that is also a bit more mellow and lower-pitched than their smaller 20” brothers.
- And that is exactly the case with this Vintage Zildjian 1960s 22”.
- What’s fascinating about this particular 60s 22” is that the profile is fairly steep, giving it a hint of complexity and fullness, but being a large 22” the pitch is naturally lower and it has darker leanings.
- Very smooth sounding.
- The bell measures a generous 6” and supplies a fantastic DING tone.
- 3309 grams gives it plenty of meat to punch through in an amplified setting but it’s smooth.
- Can easily do the RUSH Neil Peart thing.
- This is the perfect Classic Rock 60s Zildjian. It sounds like it was pulled off a summer stage from 1967. That’s the vibe.
- No issues. Fantastic shape. Golden patina.
- A Zildjian 22” A costs $430 today.
- I’m not kidding.
- Play the 50-year-old 60s Original for LESS money. It’s a lot more fun.