THE JOY!! Bosphorus 26” GOLDEN BRUSHED MINI BELL Multi Crash Ride 3597 g
Original price $499.99 - Original price $499.99
$499.99 - $499.99
Current price $499.99
- Well, this just makes me happy!
- A truly Hand Hammered 26”!
- Unique, GOLDEN Brushed look - super fine lathing!!
- And holy hell! With a MINI BELL! A huge 26” that has a more delicate, controlled stick attack.
- And this can easily be your main ride cymbal. It’s so fun and easy to play. It’s inspiring!
- This hand crafted 26” is reminiscent of those HUGE Zildjians you would see in the background of a 1940s or 1950s Zildjian ad with Papa Joe Jones. Just a massive wavy hand-hammered cymbal lying against the wall and you’re like “what the hell is that?!!”
- Well, this rare 26” celebrates that era and vibe!
- It’s even LOOKS from bygone era - Hand Hammered and wavy plain with vintage style lathing. And this particular 26” has a Mini Bell to keep it a bit more mellow and refined.
- As you can see, this stunning 26” has a smaller rounded over half raw bell feeding into a very finely lathed or golden brushed massive plain all the way out to the edge.
- The result is a cymbal that has all the wonderful light and complex tone of a truly Hand Hammered cymbal with a warm, woody organic stick attack.
It plays like a huge, dark, complex-sounding Thin to Medium Thin Light Ride or
- Or…MASSIVE DARK CRASH RIDE.
- I mean…..MASSIVE!! Like ORCHESTRAL MASSIVE.
- The 3597 gram weight gives it a good attack while the Old-World Turkish craftsmanship lends its telltale complexity to the mix. The edges are slightly bendable and it plays like a THIN MULTI Crash Ride.
- Remarkably responsive at low to medium level volumes! Crash on it and it ROARS like the levee just broke - more than capable in loud to very loud settings.
- Organic but still with a glow. Subtle but lively, responsive with a smooth complexity.
- The 26” size gives supplies myriad options for drawing tone out of this instrument. It’s like playing a grand piano!
- Or take it to the top of Lake Tahoe and sled all the way down!
- MESMERIZING to watch wobble and float about.
- This is a unique instrument! It’s a calling card. It can easily be your main ride or roaring crash! Or make it sizzle for that 1940s vibe!
- Whatever you decide, it’s an absolute JOY to play and make music with and have fun with.
- Nothing like it at all. No issues. Immaculate shape! Gorgeous GOLDEN HUE.
- So fun to play!