HUGE 2 FOOT VINTAGE Zildjian 1960s 24” Ride Amazing 60s Beauty! 3870 Gs
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- This 50-year-old 24” is an absolute blast to play!! It’s right out of the CLASSIC ROCK Era - Mitch Mitchell - that whole Full Zildjian Classic A vibe! Big bell. Great wash. Tons of body. Terrific projection.
- Downward flanged edge.
- And the playing field is HUGE! You can get different tones depending on where you play it. The bell is solid and piercing and has no problem projecting off stage. As you migrate down to the plain you get a classic PING-like attack and definition that is so familiar to the ears. And when you pull all the way back to that edge it unleashes a WALL of white noise thunderous CRASH RIDE.
- However being a half-century old Zildjian A, this 24” does make great jazz or Big Band Ride too. It’s bright but mellowed and dried out over the last 50 years. It has that classic A tone but being the rare 24” is darker and lower-pitched than a 20” and can easily be a soulful jazz ride.
- And it has a great light complexity when played delicately.
- It’s no surprise this 24” covers a lot of bases - it’s a 50-year-old Zildjian A!! All those great rocks, soul, and jazz albums were done on Vintage Zildjian As.
- 3870 grams. The gorgeous 5-decade old patina that mellows it. A pinch of center hole wear because this 24” was played! The Real Deal.