RARE LOW Dry Dark Vintage Sabian HH Leopard Ride 22” 3952 Gs Hand Hammered
Original price $369.99 - Original price $369.99
$369.99 - $369.99
Current price $369.99
- One of the FIRST HHs ever made! And definitely one of the 1st Leopard Rides! Super rare Hollow Logo version.
- This is one of the LOWEST pitched 22s” I’ve heard. It’s like the 80s K Custom 22” but now Hand Hammer it and bend the pitch down an octave!
- There’s really nothing else like this out there:
- One of my favorite cymbals that Sabian ever produced, they're very hard to find today actually out in the wild - if you do find a newer one, it ain't going to be cheap. Nor will it be as low pitched and dark as this 40 year aged hand-hammered, raw, unlathed, beauty!
- And this is the damn near impossible to find 22”!
- Much, much darker and lower pitched than the K Custom Ride and actually Hand Hammered.
- Weighing in at a robust 3952 grams, this earlier Leopard packs the penetrating dry, punch that cleaves through a mix.
- Check out the close-ups - famous EARLY 80s HH ball-peen-styled hammering. This ultra-dry massive 22” can go from lower-volume settings to loud settings with ease.
- Low profile, very low pitch. Very dark overtones, could easily pass as a 24”.
- Obviously, the bell is piercing and separated.
- Whether it's a Dark Jack Dejohnette Ultra-Dry style Ride for jazz, or you need something cutting for rock but you don’t want overly bright and harsh, this darker, earlier HH Leopard will serve you well.
- No issues. Amazingly aged over 40 years. A beautiful looking and sounding instrument and a testament to Sabian's innovation in their early years that they’ve maintained throughout the decades.