28” of BLISS! MASSIVE UNIQUE Bosphorus 28” SILVER PRE AGED Crash Ride 4268 g
Original price $549.99 - Original price $549.99
$549.99 - $549.99
Current price $549.99
- Well, this just makes me happy!
- A truly Hand Hammered 28”!
- Unique, SILVERY Pre-Aged Finish.
- And this can easily be your main ride cymbal. It’s so fun snd easy to play. It’s inspiring!
- This is reminiscent of those HUGE Zildjians you would see in the background of a 1940s or 1950s Zildjian ad with Papa Joe Jones. Just a massive wavy hand-hammered cymbal lying against the wall and you’re like “what the hell is that?!!”
- Well, this rare 28” celebrates that era and vibe!
- It’s even LOOKS from a bygone era with its silvery PRE-AGED BRUSHED Finish.
- Ultra Rare HUGE Bosphorus 28” Argentum Vintage Brushed - Style Factory Crash Ride in Immaculate shape!
As you can see, this stunning 28” has a smaller rounded over bell feeding into a lightly lathed or brushed massive plain, the last outer half-inch is golden.
- The result is a cymbal that has all the wonderful light and complex tone of a truly Hand Hammered cymbal with the focus and drier attack of a sparsely lathed cymbal with a Pre-Aged Finish.
- With a weight of 4268 grams, this MASSIVE 28” Bosphorus CRASH RIDE is aptly named.
It plays like a huge, slightly dry, complex-sounding Medium Thin to Medium Light Ride or
- MASSIVE DARK CRASH RIDE.
- I mean…..MASSIVE!! Like ORCHESTRAL MASSIVE.
- The weight gives it a good attack while the Old-World Turkish craftsmanship lends its telltale complexity to the mix.
- Remarkably responsive at low to medium level volumes! Crash on it and it ROARS like the levee just broke - more than capable in loud to very loud settings.
- Organic but still with a glow. Subtle but lively, responsive with a smooth complexity.
- The 28” size gives supplies myriad options for drawing tone out of this instrument. It’s like playing a grand piano!
- A gorgeous Main Ride or massive Crash Ride.
- Or take it to the top of Lake Tahoe and sled all the way down!
- MESMERIZING to watch wobble and float about.
- This is a unique instrument! It’s a calling card. It can easily be your main ride or roaring crash! Or make it sizzle for that 1940s vibe!
- Whatever you decide, it’s an absolute JOY to play and make music with and have fun with.
- Nothing like it at all. No issues. Immaculate shape! Gorgeous SILVER HUE.
- So fun to play!