28” of BLISS! MASSIVE RARE Bosphorus 28” SYNCOPATION SW Ride 4400 g DARK
Original price $549.99 - Original price $549.99
$549.99 - $549.99
Current price $549.99
- Well, this just makes me happy!
- A truly Hand Hammered 28”! And it’s a one-off PROTOTYPE SYNCOPATION SW!
- It’s the only one I’ve seen!
- And this can easily be your main ride cymbal. It’s wonderfully dark and very musical.
- This is reminiscent of those HUGE Zildjians you would see in the background of a 1940s or 1950s Zildjian ad with Papa Joe Jones. Just a massive wavy hand-hammered cymbal lying against the wall and you’re like “what the hell is that?!!”
- Well, this rare 28” celebrates that era and vibe!
- It’s even LOOKS 80 years old with its Vintage Copper-hued BRUSHED Finish.
- Ultra Rare HUGE Bosphorus 28” Prototype Vintage Brushed - Style Syncopation SW Ride in Immaculate shape!
- As you can see, this stunning 28” has an unlathed brushed COPPER-colored bell feeding into a lightly lathed or brushed massive plain, the last outer half-inch is golden.
- Gorgeous ball-peen style deep hand hammering throughout!
- The result is a cymbal that has all the wonderful light and complex tone of a truly Hand Hammered cymbal with the focus and drier attack of a sparsely lathed cymbal.
- Overall DARK timbre and very usable!
With a weight of exactly 4400 grams, this MASSIVE 28” Bosphorus Proto SW plays like a great, slightly dry semi- complex-sounding Medium Thin to Medium Light Ride or CRASH RIDE. The weight gives it a good attack while the Old-World Turkish craftsmanship lends its telltale complexity to the mix.
- Remarkably responsive at low to medium level volumes! Crash on it and it ROARS like the levee just broke - more than capable in loud to very loud settings.
- Organic but still with a glow. Subtle but lively, responsive with a smooth complexity.
- The 28” size supplies myriad options for drawing tone out of this instrument. It’s like playing a grand piano!
- A gorgeous Main Ride or Massive Crash Ride.
- Plays like an orchestral gong with mallets!
- MESMERIZING to watch wobble and float about.
- This is a unique instrument! It’s a calling card. It can easily be your main ride or roaring crash! Or make it sizzle for that 1940s vibe!
- Whatever you decide, it’s an absolute JOY to play and make music with and have fun with.
- Nothing like it at all. No issues. Immaculate shape! Gorgeous COPPER HUE.