DISCONTINUED Zildjian Vintage A & Cie Paper Thin Crash 14” 597 g
Original price $219.99 - Original price $219.99
$219.99 - $219.99
Current price $219.99
- Here's a rare FAST CRASH that’s ultra THIN - AND I MEAN ULTRA-RAZOR-THIN CRASH.....that was long ago discontinued.
- And this is the Original Vintage A & CIE - it’s 20 years old and it’s in great shape.
- Rare Zildjian Vintage A And CIE Crash in the damn near impossible to find 14” size. It’s the perfect FAST CRASH that keeps a foot in Vintageville.
- Armand Zildjian’s Signature emblazoned on the underside - like a K Constantinople.
- As many of you may know, this No Longer Made Series comprised some of the BEST SOUNDING THIN modern Zildjians. Thin, warm, slightly complex, extremely responsive with a subtle glowing tone. And that is exactly the vibe of this particular 14"! Why the hell Zildjian discontinued this series I'll never know. They were some of their best modern cymbals. Could someone at Zildjian call me...we're practically neighbors!! You can borrow a cup of sugar and explain the reasoning behind this decision.
- Weighing in at a svelte 597 grams, this Zildjian A & CIE 14" plays like a Paper Thin Crash. The edges are EASILY bendable. The tone is fairly DARK and has a great warm, complex, glowing vibe to it. The pitch- is Medium To Medium Low for a 14" and this A&CIE is extremely responsive at low volumes, and has a fast decay---compliments of the thin constitution and smaller size.
- Amazing Fast Crash OR Paper Thin Hi Hat Top
- No issues. Incredible condition. Light golden patina just starting to build. Traditional look. Traditional tone.