RARE THIN 1960s Vintage Zildjian 13” EARLY NEW BEAT Hihats 680 1078 g
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- Here’s one of the TIGHTEST, DRIEST, MOST CRISP-sounding pair of Vintage New Beats you will find. Open them for a papery-whispiness - compliments of the paper thin Top cymbal.
- And they’re in the RARE EARLY 13s” and they sound absolutely phenomenal. That, I promise.
- Everything. That’s what these do!
- You hardly ever see 13s” New Beats from the 1960s - these are literally from the very first few years of production!
- Paper Thin 680 Top Cymbal, 1078 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 13s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone.
- Being the elusive 13s”, these 55 year old Zildjians offer a quick, ultra crisp, fast response with a bit more DRY, cutting quickness to them.
- They play faster and cut extremely well without sacrificing tone. And that’s hard to find.
- They sound like K 13s”….but Vintage and better. They’re DRY, compliments of that half-century-old patina.
- And they’re THIN.
- Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused. Very pronounced chick and articulation both with your hand and foot.
- Much drier and tighter than any modern Zildjians - but naturally so! Mellowed over time and organic with a light airiness.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do THE THING. And these 13s” excel at THE THING.
- No issues. The awesome patina that focuses them.
- REAL DEAL 55 year old New Beats from the first few years old production! Some of the nicest 13s you will find. Guaranteed.