Crisp DRY Vintage 1960s Zildjian EARLY NEW BEAT Hihats 14” 814 1244 g
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- Perfect pair for a studio right here!
- Damn!!! New, NEW Beats are $430 now!
- For the redesigned ones trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly!
- And this particular pair is from the FIRST FEW YEARS OF PRODUCTION. And they have a tight and articulate DRYNESS to them.
- This is a terrific pair for recording - they’re dried out and mellow. A must have for a studio.
- CLASSIC pair of crisp, clean-sounding articulate, VINTAGE 1960s Very EARLY Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats with a pinch of complexity! Just a pinch.
- Fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- THIN 814 Top Cymbal, and a fairly thin 1244 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 5 -decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $430 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- Incredible for recording! Responsive. Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do THE THING!!
- No issues. The awesome patina that focuses them. Beautiful looking and sounding.
- Real Deal dry EARLY New Beats from the 1960s with a thinner top.
- Don’t spend more for less and a guess…