LIGHT Vintage Zildjian 1970s Thin Hi Hats 14” 824 927 g GORDON LIGHTFOOT
Original price $339.99 - Original price $339.99
$339.99 - $339.99
Current price $339.99
- When Gordon Lightfoot calls, you have the answer.
- Hard to find, wonderfully thin, Vintage 1970s Zildjian 14" LIGHT HATS that sound amazing.
- Don’t just guess at pictures! Have a listen!
- These are some of the nicest THIN Hi Hats you will find. Guaranteed.
- Big companies keep trying to capture THIS sound and they just can’t do it.
- At 824 and 927 grams, these 14s" offer that whispy, papery, light and carefree vibe that defines so many gorgeous singer-songwriter and studio sessions from the 1970s.
- Tight when closed but they remain warm. Open them for that 70s sunshine flow.
- Terrific condition with a four-decade-old patina that has graced these beauties. Perfect for damn-near everything (except Death Metal (unless Gordon Lightfoot likes to play that.))
- Fantastic condition. No issues. Beautiful lathing. Incredible 14s”.
- The only thing missing - you'll have to find your own bubble window orange van with a light blue unicorn on it.