Ultra THIN RARE 1940s Vintage Zildjian Trans Stamp 15” Hihats 828 834 g Golden Era
Original price $649.99 - Original price $649.99
$649.99 - $649.99
Current price $649.99
- Call the Smithsonian because these Cymbals should be there! They represent the Golden Era of American Cymbal making! Hand Hammered. Hand Crafted, and forged when a new form of music called Jazz had migrated up North and was exploding in New York City.
- Ultra THIN Hand Hammered 15s” from the time of Glenn Miller! Literally made within the first few decades Zildjian went from confectionary to American cymbal smiths.
- And these are some of the THINNEST 1940s Trans Stamp 15s” I have ever seen.
- Only 828 and 834 grams!
- They're Hand Hammered all the way out to the edge - beautiful wavy surface.
- No modern company makes anything like these. Although they’ll tell you they do for $680.
- No need to bother with the “re-issues,” “vintage homage,” “throwback light Hihats” and all that.
- Just get the originals!
- Ultra Papery, whispy, super dark, warm and breathy with a distinctive natural dryness.
- They sound like they were pulled right from the Cotton Club.
- Hand Hammered and absolutely stunning.
- These Zildjians are to be celebrated - for their tone, but also because of what they represent - a piece of American musical and business history.
- It’s a joy playing 80-year-old cymbals! You can’t re-issue a life lived.
- No issues. Very clean. Light use. Remarkable that they survived the 80s.