SMOOTH Paiste 602 14” SOUND EDGE Hihats 843 1028 g CLEAN
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
- Here’s an iconic sound! Paiste 602 14” Sound Edge Hi Hats. And from the FIRST YEAR of re-release. These beauties are mellower than the stiff new ones.
- And you need not go $570 deep on a guess at what they sound like!
- Have a listen to this exact pair and buy with confidence.
- As you can hear this particular pair of Paistes is sweet and very smooth sounding. They have a cleanliness mixed with a slightly complex sibilance that makes this series so gorgeous.
- Paiste describes these flagship hi hats as:
"Rich, silvery, bright, somewhat mellow. Wide range, fairly complex mix. Quick and responsive feel with a soft and warm touch. Very controllable. Full, round and energetic open sound, paired with a light and airy chick sound. Ideal for playing at moderate volume level a wide range of studio applications."
- And that is accurate.
- The Top Cymbal weighs a lightweight 843 grams. The Bottom Cymbal weighs in at 1028 grams.
- Overall pretty THIN for modern hihats - but still with a great CHICK.
- Ultra responsive, VERY CRISP, focused, warm and wonderfully slightly complex B20 Vintage Paste 602 Tone!! Yes, they sound THAT good.
- Classic Thin 602 14” Sound Edge Tone. Hell they built half of Rock n' Roll.
- No issues. Fantastic condition. Light patina/wear. 1st Year of release. Aging and mellowing beautifully!
- You can hear them, and they’re no where near $570.