Thin TOP 1970s VINTAGE Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 846 1612 g CRISP
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Here’s a very special pair of New Beats. Check out the weights.
- Thin and very responsive 846 Top Cymbal with a robust 1612 gram Bottom Cymbal.
- Why go over $400 for the modern ones - just trying to imitate these.
- Here we have a pair of crisp, clean-sounding articulate, slightly dry with a pinch of SHIMMER, VINTAGE 1970s HOLLOW LOGO Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- THIN TOP with a very HEAVY BOTTOM for the great response and tremendous CHICK.
- The most recorded Hihats in history. Factory stamped with VERY CLEAN Hollow Logos. Amazing for 40 years old.
- These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- This particular pair has a light liveliness that floats over the top - just a hint of brilliance to them. I guess they were anointed!
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- That 846 gram top makes them incredibly responsive.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing!
- No issues. Real Deal Hollow Logo New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more for less….