THINNER Vintage Zildjian 1970s New Beat 14” Hihats 847 1199 g Light Complex
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- No need to go over $400 deep on a pair of new NEW Beats that are trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly! And then guess at what they sound like!!
- Listen to these beauties!!
- And this particular pair has a VERY THIN TOP and even Lighter Bottom cymbal for New Beats - giving them a pinch of Light, airy complexity when opened. But as New Beats, they still have no problem cutting.
- This pair is bordering on Zildjian LIGHT HATS.
- VINTAGE EARLY 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape! This particular pair actually has one foot in the 1960s - that’s what the hammering looks like, but they have the 70s stamp.
- Definitely 1960s or Early 1970s sounding.
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- Thinner 847 Top Cymbal, and also a thinner 1199 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a medium-heavy bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Light complexity, great crisp tone with articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are more lively and breathy than the $410 new ones and they have a great played-in vintage-aged tone. They have aged 4 decades magnificently. Father Time has done them well.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing.
- No issues. Real Deal New Beats with a great patina/light wear from the Early 1970s.
- Don’t spend more for less….