1960s Vintage Zildjian EARLY New Beat Hihats 14” 848 1173 g LIGHT
Original price $369.99 - Original price $369.99
$369.99 - $369.99
Current price $369.99
- Don’t go over $430 deep on the big box store new New Beats.
- The Vintage ones are THE SOUND. The new ones don’t capture this - try as the companies do…they simply don’t have this tone. These hi hats donut effortlessly.
- Have a listen.
- And this particular pair is from the FIRST FEW YEARS OF PRODUCTION and has a THIN Top cymbal - only 848 grams. They have a sweet lightness to them.
- This pair has a subtle complexity. They have a light wispiness to them, a lively shimmer when opened - like an old Motown recording.
- Beautiful 60s Hand Hammering and lathing on these Early New Beats. Especially on the underside.
- CLASSIC pair of crisp, clean-sounding articulate, slightly complex VINTAGE 1960s EARLY Zildjian New Beat 14” Hi Hats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded hi hats in history.
- THIN 848 Top Cymbal, and a heavier (but still thin) 1173 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the time-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused when closed, compliments of that 5 -decade old patina. Wispy light and airy accents when opened.
- Great RINGO style slosh when opened fully.
- The Real Deal.
- These beauties are drier but also more complex sounding than the $430 new ones - they have aged and focused up beautifully but also have a thinner top cymbal.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing! Effortlessly.
- No issues. 50 year old deep patina focuses them beautifully.
- Real Deal EARLY New Beats from the 1960s with a thinner top.
- Don’t spend more for less….