THIN DRY Vintage Zildjian New Beat 14” Hi Hats 849 1234 g Factory Logo Stamp
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- No need to go $430 deep on a pair of new NEW Beats that are trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly!
- And you’ll be guessing at the tone of that big box store stock photo.
- But not here chez Hazelshould!
- LISTEN to these beauties! This particular pair has a THIN TOP for New Beats - giving them a pinch of Light, airy complexity when opened. But as you can see and hear, this pair is crisp and DRY compliments of that 50 year old patina. They have a dry attack with a light, airiness.
- VINTAGE Factory Stamped Zildjian New Beat 14” HiHats in fantastic shape! This particular pair looks and sounds to have one foot in the 1960s - that’s what the hammering looks like, but they have the 70s stamp.
- Definitely 1960s or Early 1970s sounding. And they have the Factory Black Ink “NEW BEAT” logo.
- The most recorded Hi Hats in history.
- Thin 849 gram Top Cymbal with an auspicious 1234 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a medium-heavy bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Light complexity, great crisp and dry tone with articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 5-decade old patina. These beauties are more lively and breathy than the $430 new ones and they have a great played-in vintage-aged tone. They have aged 5 decades magnificently. Father Time has done them well.
- Dried out magnificently.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing.
- No issues. Real Deal New Beats with a great patina from the Golden Age of Rock and Roll.
- Articulate but with a light liveliness.
- Don’t spend more for less….