ORIGINAL Stanton Moore Bosphorus FAT HIHATS 14” 850 1056 Gs LIGHT Smooth
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Very smooth with a hint of complexity, ORIGINAL Stanton Moore Bosphorus FAT HATS in fantastic condition!
- Have a listen! No need to guess at picture! Buy with confidence!
- As you can see the top side of this pair is fully lathed like the Traditionals while the underside has alternate style lathing like the New Orleans Series.
- Creates a perfect blend of smooth and warm with a hint of organic complexity underneath.
- Weighing in at a thin 850 and 1056 grams, this particular pair of 14s" plays like fairly thin, smooth and warm semi-complex hats. The 1056 gram bottom ensures a solid chick tone when played with your foot. But the thin 850 top keeps them extremely responsive with a hint of smokiness.
- They have a delicate softness to them with a pinch of liveliness, compliments of the Hand Hammering.
- Nice and tight attack when closed. Warm sibilant hiss accent when opened.
- Stanton Moore Signature under the bell crystal clear.
- Perfect for low to medium loud settings. They have THIN New Beat styled weights.
- Amazing condition. Definitely hard to find these ORIGINALS today. The Sabian version of these are $600. I’m not kidding.
- These are the ones that kicked it all off!