Dry CRISP THIN 1960s Vintage Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 852 1266 g
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- Damn!!! New, NEW Beats are OVER FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS NOW! For the redesigned ones trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly!
- And this particular pair is is VERY CRISP and DRY sounding from the FIRST FEW YEARS OF PRODUCTION. And this particular Top cymbal is THIN.
- Check out the patina on that top cymbal - these hihats most have been lying against the garage wall when Mt Vesuvius erupted!
- CLASSIC pair of clean-sounding articulate, VERY dry VINTAGE 1960s EARLY Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- And as far as 1960s New Beats go, this pair is very articulate and DRY. Terrific stick articulation whether playing soft or loud.
- 852 Top Cymbal, and a 1266 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a THIN TOP cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 5 -decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations - especially with this pair.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing
- No issues. The awesome patina that focuses them.
- Real Deal EARLY New Beats from the 1960s with a fantastic articulation!
- Don’t spend more for less….