RARE VINTAGE NEIL PEART 1970s ZILDJIAN 13" NEW BEAT Hi Hats 872 1174 g
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- These are the real deal Vintage 1970s 13” New Beats and they have that famous Early Neil Peart vibe! And the 13s from this era are hard to find!
- From the first 15 years of New Beats
- That is how much a new pair of Zildjian 13" New Beats will set you back - for regular ass big box store new New Beats.
- Forget that nonsense. THIS VINTAGE PAIR POSSESS THAT CLASSIC 1970s CRISPNESS that the new ones lack.
- As many of you may know the 13" New Beats were the perennial favorite of NEIL PEART FOR DECADES! That's EXACTLY what Peart used on all those famous RUSH recordings of the 1970s and 1980s. One of my favorite drummers of all time.
- And this pair of Vintage Hollow Logo 13s” is from that hallowed time. Literally from the Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures era.
- Weighing in at a PERFECT 872 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1174 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Zildjian 13s" exhibit that Classic Thin Top/Heavy Bottom New Beat Philosophy. They possess all the bright, clean, cutting tones that catapulted Zildjian's Flagship New Beat Series to stardom decades ago.
- However being 13s", they are tighter, higher-pitched, faster and more CRISP than the standard 14s". The CHICK is Solid and you can get piercing accents when you open these Zildjians.
- Again, this particular pair has a great 1970s CRISPNESS to them!
- And they’re 40 years DRIED with a particular great articulation.
- And for being 40 years old, they’re in great condition. No issues. Great shape! Light golden patina.
- It’s a joy to play the Real Deal Vintage 13s” from the CLASSIC GOLDEN ERA OF PEART.