ORIGINAL 1980s Dark Zildjian K 13” Hi Hats 876 1182 g Crisp Articulate
Original price $339.99 - Original price $339.99
$339.99 - $339.99
Current price $339.99
- This pair of Original 1980s K 13s” sound absolutely phenomenal. They’re not harsh or brash - they do what 13s” should do, they crisp, articulate, have a fast response but are STILL warm.
- No need to go $460 deep on a pair of new Zildjian K 13” Hi Hats.
- Check out this pair of 1980s gems from the first few years that Zildjian brought back the K Series with the help of Tony Williams.
- If you want something classic and yet not the same old humdrum - this is a fantastic pair to get.
- These beauties are 35 years old and they have that Earlier styled hammering - coming out of the 1980s and early 1990s.
- Take a look at the pictures! Overall very clean - especially for vintage Earlier Ks. And being 13s” they offer a faster response and articulation than their larger brothers but this particular pair is still warm for 13s”.
- They sound amazing.
- The top cymbal weighs only 876 grams and the bottom cymbal weighs 1172 grams.
- The result is a pair of fast, crisp, slightly-dry, and articulate 13s” with a very quick response and solid CHICK. Quite dynamic, they are very responsive at low volumes and are quite capable of loud too.
- The 13” size lets them speak at a whisper while the 1182 gram bottom ensures a solid CHICK.
The handiwork is much different on the Earlier Ks than today’s version.
- Perfect for any style of music - faster but still with a darker, warm crispness - and that’s not easy to find.
- No issues. Aged and mellowed well. Overall extremely clean sounding and looking for Earlier Ks.