THIN Discontinued Vintage Zildjian LIGHT Hihats 14” 876 899 g CLEAN Tight
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- A studio should buy these - or someone who does a lot of recording. These are gorgeous.
- Why the hell did Zildjian discontinue these!
- It’s so stupid. These are the LIGHT HATS you wish they made.
- BECAUSE THEY'RE LIGHT!!! Like hundreds of grams lighter than actually Zildjian K Light Hats that cost $525.
- How about 876 and 899 grams on these 14s”.
- That’s actually LIGHT. Not just a stamp.
- And I gotta say, for being 40 years old, they’re damn clean too!!
- Hard to find, very thin, 1980s Zildjian 14" LIGHT HATS.
- These are some of the nicest THIN Hihats you will find. Guaranteed.
- This particular pair is THIN AND has a TIGHT attack to them too. That’s what is so great about the 80s models. They’re tighter and more controlled than earlier thin Hihats of the 50s and 60s.
- Very dark sounding for this era Zildjian.
- At 876 and 899 grams, these 14s" offer a wonderfully LIGHT and controlled, incredibly responsive, focused tone. Crisp and articulate when closed. Light and whispy when opened - but overall controlled. All with subtle darkness to them.
- Fantastic condition with a very light patina that has graced these beauties. Overall clean.
- Perfect for damn-near everything- especially in the studio. Not good for Death Metal - unless it’s the acoustic kind.
- No issues. Beautiful golden lathing. Incredible 14s” that are controlled and responsive with subtle darkness.