Unique Light Complex Bosphorus CORRODO-TYPE Hihats 14” 881 1036 g
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
- I'm exercising my portmanteau muscle here!
- Unique One-Off Bosphorus CORRODO-Type Prototype Light Complex 14” Hihats in immaculate shape.
- Take a look at these beauties!
- Super dark, blackish, blue, purple Factory Pre-Aged Weathered Corroded Finish looks amazing and dries and mellows out these 14s” beautifully!
Definitely lives in the BILL STEWART Zildjian K Custom Dry Complex Ride world, but a bit more organic and mellow - and AS HIHATS!
- ONLY 881 and 1036 grams, which is fantastic THIN style New Beat weights. Responsive with a great chick.
- But what is amazing is that the unique darkened factory weathered patina really controls these mellowed hats.
- Tight when closed. Open them for a light complexity that’s perfect for accents but remains fairly dry. Very vintage looking and sounding hihats. Prominent chick tone without being heavy handed.
- Stunning at a whisper. Perfect for low to medium loud volumes and recording.
- Beautiful with a broad spread but controlled.
- Looks like they were stored in Davey Jones’ locker - and that’s the point. Immaculate condition. Prototype.
- Stunning cymbals visually and sonically.