STUNNING Light Complex Sabian HHX LEGACY 14” Hi Hats 884 1174 Why Pay $600??
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- These are some of Sabian’s nicest and most expensive hi hats! $600 new.
- And with good reason - they are beautifully handcrafted and sound amazing!
- But….you can get them right here for much, much less. And you don’t have to sacrifice tone or condition. These are in great shape. Very clean. Don’t settle for a stock photo and a guess. Have a listen to this exact pair.
- This particular pair is very smooth for HHX hats.
- Sabian HHX LEGACY 14” Dave Weckl Signature Hi Hats in incredible condition.
- Sabian describes these cymbals as:
“HHX Legacy Hats deliver clean, crisp stick articulation and solid pedal “chick” with warm, tonal color. Developed with the legendary and uncompromising Dave Weckl, the Legacy line represents the dark side of his sound. Given Weckl’s reputation for sonic perfection, it’s no surprise the HHX Legacy Hats speak crisply and cleanly, but always with that simmering dark HHX tone.”
- There ya go!! It’s true, these are much darker and thinner than the Evolutions.
- 884 and 1174 grams makes these Legacy hi hats THIN - especially for modern cymbals. The bottom hi hat is heavier giving them a terrific CHICK tone.
- But that 889 Thin Top makes these beauties DARK, slightly complex, incredibly responsive, and with this pair, fairly smoooooth.
- These are some of the best sounding dark and smooth hi hats there are!
- And they’re in fantastic condition. No issues.
- No need to spend full pop. This pair is