PAPERY EARLY Bosphorus MASTERS 14” Hihats 890 1120 g MELLOW
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Imagine Hand Hammered 1950s Vintage Zildjians BUT with a stronger CHICK tone!
- Well that’s is the vibe of these EARLY Bosphorus played-in, soft and mellow sounding actually Hand Hammered Master Series 14” Hihats.
- These 20-year-old Masters Bosphorus 14s” are stunning looking and sounding. Take a look at the craftsmanship:
- The inner 9” of the Topsides are wide lathed like a New Orleans Series (but these were first) and the outer 5” are fully lathed like the Traditional Series BUT the UNDERSIDE is RAW and FULLY UNLATHED like the famous Bosphorus TURK series.
- The result is a pair of Hihats that have a fantastic stick articulation when played closed and a gorgeous papery, whispy, old-timey Vintage HISSSSSS when opened up.
- Weighing at 890 and 1120 grams, these 14s” espouse the time-honored New Beat philosophy chick, however, they are much more MELLOW and softer, and played-in than New Beats.
- Again, these play like mellow, soft, Vintage Zildjians with fantastic articulation. The patina dries them out subtly.
- Father Time has been great to these 14s”!
- No issues. Light golden patina. Wonderfully played and loved - beautifully broken in over 2 decades.
- At home in soft to medium loud settings. Gorgeous under the mic.
- Some of the nicest Hihats I’ve heard! Zildjian K killers!