RARE RAW Paiste 2002 RUDE 14” Hihats 894 1164 g CLEAN
Original price $319.99 - Original price $319.99
$319.99 - $319.99
Current price $319.99
- Here’s a RARE pair of Paistes!
- The elusive 2002 RUDE Hihats. You hardly ever see these. And they’re dark-sounding and overall very CLEAN.
- Raw. Unlathed. Fairly dark. Strong logos - and check out those logos too! White 2002 logo. They sound darker and more complex than the newer Rude Re-issues.
- The RUDES have become one of Paiste’s hallmark series - used by Stewart Copeland, Alex Van Halen, and many others.
- Alex specifically used these 2002 Rudes too! A great era!
- 14” RUDE 2002 Paiste Hihats in great shape.
894 and 1164 grams.
- Paiste describes these Rudes as:
- “Medium bright, raw, full, energetic. Wide range, complex mix. Heavy, full feel. Raw, full, loud open sound. Tight, full, cutting chick sound. Versatile, all-round hi-hat for loud playing."
- Raw, dry, with pronounced stick and trashy open-closed sound. Cuts well in loud situations while having a versatile use, depending on the player's touch.“
- A bit confusing ….but the keywords here are:
- Raw, dry, cutting, tight, cutting chick. Cut well in loud situations but still versatile.
- This particular pair of 2002s is fairly DARK sounding. And they have a pinch of complexity when opened! They’re more complex than the Rude re-issues.
- At these grams weights, they’re not overly clanky. They sound great in medium lower settings too. They’re tight and controlled, compliments of the raw and unlathed surface.
- Classic very hard to find Paistes. And they’re in great shape! No issues. Overall clean.