Unique DRY Complex Bosphorus CORRODO TYPE Prototype Hihats 14” 896 1030 g
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
- One of one pair of hihats!
- Gorgeous factory sea green patina on these!
- I'm exercising my portmanteau muscle here!
- Unique One-Off Bosphorus CORRODO-Type Prototype Light Complex 14” Hihats in immaculate shape.
- Take a look at these beauties!
- Unique sea green and copper hues, Factory Pre-Aged Weathered Corroded Finish looks amazing and dries and mellows out these 14s” beautifully!
- A pinch of a BILL STEWART Zildjian K Custom Dry Complex Ride world, but much more controlled and and DRY- and AS HIHATS!
- ONLY 896 and 1030 grams, which is fantastic THIN style New Beat weights. Responsive with a great chick.
- But what is amazing is that the unique green factory weathered patina really controls these mellowed hats.
- DRY and Tight when closed. Open them for a light complexity that’s perfect for accents but remains fairly dry and decays quickly.
- Very vintage looking and sounding hihats. Prominent chick tone without being heavy handed.
- Stunning at a whisper. Perfect for low to medium loud volumes and recording.
- Wonderfully controlled!
- Looks like they were stored in Davey Jones’ locker - and that’s the point. Immaculate condition. Prototype.
- Stunning cymbals visually and sonically.