UNIQUE Zildjian PROTOTYPE KEROPE CONSTANTINOPLE Hihats 14” 896 1232 g
Original price $539.99 - Original price $539.99
$539.99 - $539.99
Current price $539.99
- Imagine Zildjian Keropes had a one night stand with K Constantinoples.
- Well awake from that reverie! That night happened and this is the oops baby!
- Check out this stunning pair of Zildjian Prototypes 14” Hihats! Factory labeled under the bell:
- “KEROPE THIN TOP, KEROPE THIN BOTTOM.”
- Yes, I know! I have goosebumps too!
- At 896 and 1232 grams, these Prototypes look and sound like the perfect blend between the two flagship Zildjian series.
- These 14s” have the profile, lathing, and hammering of the Kerope Series but with the golden hue of the K Constantinople series.
- As you can see they don’t have the factory Kerope pre-aged finish so they’re more warm and have Traditional light lively complexity to them. They’re like a golden, warmer version of the Keropes with a pinch more fullness.
- Take a listen to the video - they have a soft sibilant complexity to them that hints of hihats from the 1940s and 1950s.
- Focused, tight, and very responsive when closed. Open them up for a fuller slosh than the regular Keropes provide.
- Sonically they fall right between Keropes and Constantinoples: more complex and lively than the Keropes with a bit more body, thinner, and more responsive and light than the K Constantinoples.
- Perfect for low to medium loud settings. Gorgeous under the mic.
- Amazing condition. No issues. Not in the catalog. Playable. Collectible.
- You won’t find these at a big box store…or anywhere.