PERFECT THIN ISTANBUL AGOP EPOCH 14” Hihats 898 1042 g Lenny White
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- You don’t see many of these outside a stock photo.
- Drop n ship. But screw that!!
- But this pair you can actually hear! And they are in my hand right now.
- And that too cymbal is THIN - the THINNEST Epoch Hihat I’ve seen.
- And they indeed have a dry complexity to them - very vintage sounding but with more bite! Perfect threading the needle of Old World and modern.
- Amazing condition Istanbul AGOP EPOCH Lenny White Signature 14” Hihats.
- Beautifully hand-hammered craftsmanship on these 14s”.
- Raw bell leading into a very heavily hand-hammered plain - they look to be the cousin of the Agop SE Jazz series, but they’re a pinch more complex with a better attack.
- ONLY 898 grams for the Top while the 1042 gram Bottom offers a terrific focused CHICK.
- They have a tight, controlled attack when played with a stick. Opened them up for a burst of complexity - but there’s still that inimitable AGOP dryness in there.
- It’s that classic AGOP dry, organic mixture with that famous Istanbul complexity that turned the cymbal world on its head.
- Being the Lenny White Signature Hihats, the attack is strong and it projects quite well - especially for an AGOP. And that makes sense because Lenny does indeed play amplified music.
- Open as respond quickly, cutting attack without clanking.
- Terrific all-around semi-dry Hihats with a tight attack followed by a light complexity that decays quickly.
- Great in low to loud settings.
- Perfect shape. No issues. Harder to actually find in the flesh.
- And you can hear them so that you can buy with confidence!