17 YR Old DRY Zildjian K CONSTANTINOPLE 14” Hihats 914 1188 g Thinner
Original price $429.99 - Original price $429.99
$429.99 - $429.99
Current price $429.99
- Sure you can pay $630 for the new big box store Zildjian K Constantinople Hihats…
- BUT they won’t be as dry and aged as THESE!!!
- This gorgeous pair was hand-selected 17 years ago by an endorser and they have aged superbly!
- The golden patina that dried them out with a hint of that EARLY L Constantinople complexity!
- Take a look at the craftsmanship of these beauties!
- They have all the hallmarks of the earlier K Constantinople years! Deeply hammered bell, the different hammering and lathing techniques. Thin ARMAND Signature on the underside.
- THIN WEIGHTS too. Only 914 and 1188 grams. They were selected well - they’re more responsive than most from this era.
- These K Constantinople have subtle, aged dry complexity that the new ones lack. Kissed by Father Time, they’ve mellowed quite well.
- They have a light warmth combined with a fantastic stick attack. Open them for a short burst of complexity.
- Buried in the darkness is a light, shimmer of brightness.
- 17-year-old Glorious patina has befriended them. No issues. A great pair of K Cons that are well on their way to becoming Vintage.