Super Complex Meinl BYZANCE JAZZ TRADITION Hihats 14” 916 1014 g. CLEAN
Original price $359.99 - Original price $359.99
$359.99 - $359.99
Current price $359.99
- Some of the most COMPLEX sounding Hihats you will hear:
- Amazing Condition MEINL Byzance JAZZ Tradition 14” Hihats.
- These particular Byzance Jazz Traditions are exceptionally complex-sounding - even for Meinl.
- Very Light and airy sounding - VINTAGE meets modern tone.
- Meinl describes these hihats as:
“Lightweight hihat with a defined stick response, complex sound character, and a smooth chick. Blends well with other cymbals and has a comfortable feel.
- Scattered lathing pattern — the top surface of the cymbals features spaced-out lathing patterns that expose the raw B20 for a hint of dry articulation — the narrow band of area near the edge is fully lathed to smooth out the sound and feel
- Steep bow — Byzance Jazz Tradition cymbals are easily identified by their steep bow, which gives the cymbals an echo-y dark sound in the middle to higher frequency range — the steep bow shape also enhances stick .”
- And that indeed is accurate.
- As you can see the inner 12” has an alternate gold/brown wide lathing while the outer 2” are golden and fully lathed. The underside is fully lathed for added warmth.
- The profile is very steep and umbrella-shaped which contributes to its very complex nature.
- At 916 and 1014 grams, they play like Light to Medium Light Hihats and are very responsive.
- They’ve comes alive with the slightest brush of a stick. The complexity gives them an added lightness and delicate tone and response.
- As promised. Perfect for very low to medium loud settings.
- Fantastic shape. Extremely clean. No issues.