CLEAN Responsive Vintage Zildjian NEW BEAT 14” Hihats 932 1254 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- Here’s an easy one!
- For being 35-40 years old, these New Beats are very clean!!
- And they’re a pinch darker sounding and responsive for this period Zildjian.
- At 932 and 1254 grams, they're overall THIN for this era New Beat.
- Famous thinner top / heavy bottom philosophy for that crisp and articulate New Beat CHICK.
- This particular pair is very clean sounding and looking and they cut superbly however what makes this pair stand out is they have a subtle semi-darkness to them. Just a pinch.
- Super articulate attack when closed, open them a bit for a supreme FAT tone. Wide-open they deliver a massive, cutting slosh.
- Zildjian New Beats: the industry standard of Hihats, the most recorded hats in history.
- As clean looking and they sound. No need to spend $410.
- Save your money without sacrificing tone.
- This thinner, semi-dark pair from the 1980s sound amazing and they’re in terrific shape!
- No issues. Overall CLEAN.