THIN Complex 1960s Vintage Zildjian 14” Hi Hats 959 992 g LIGHT
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- Here’s a sound that’s ever-present in our minds:
- THIN Vintage 1960s Zildjians Hi Hats.
- Take a listen and buy with confidence!
- Someone showed these beauties some love at the ol’ factory! They look to have that earlier hand hammering on the underside.
- For whatever reason cymbal companies have not been able to capture the tone of these half-century-old original Zildjians….although they keep trying to, but Zildjian ain’t hand-hammering these days - far from it.
- But they keep charging $580 for their attempts.
- Fortunately, no one needs to try to “re-create” a damn thing! This pair of 1960s Thin 14s” just IS! Just create!
- 959 992 grams. THIN but nothing ultra paper-thin. This pair has a bit more cut and bite than their paper-thin brethren.
- Light, and whispy with a lovely complexity! Tight, focused, and MOTOWN crisp when closed, perfect RINGO SLOSH when opened. Sturdy Jazz-style CHUP when played with your foot.
- These are the hats that launched a million recordings.
- No issues at all. Light golden hue.
- EARLY 1960s Zildjian Hi Hats with an inimitable light complexity.
- THE SOUND!