THIN DRY 1960s Vintage Zildjian 15” EARLY New Beat Hi Hats 966 1450 g
Original price $449.99 - Original price $449.99
$449.99 - $449.99
Current price $449.99
- Try as they may, the big companies have not been able to replicate the sound of these dark and DRY Vintage 15” Hi-hats. Don’t get me wrong, they have wonderful attempts and have made some nice cymbals along the journey, but they don’t do what these Early New Beats do naturally.
- The most recorded cymbals in history, and with good reason. They just do!
- These particular huge, THIN beauties harken from the EARLY YEARS of New Beats - the mid-60s.
- Literally the first few years! And at only 966 grams, that’s a THIN Top 15” which makes them dark with a great whispy tone.
- Gorgeous half-century old patina dries them out the way no modern Zildjian can capture. This is a life lived.
- This pair is insanely beautiful. Perfect for a studio!
- 966 and 1450 grams espouse the time-honored Thin Top Heavy Bottom New Beat philosophy.
- Famous Responsive. Cutting. Fantastic CHICK tone.
- And being the rare, larger 15s these beauties are darker and lower-pitched than the everyday 14s. Perfect for laying down massive grooves.
- Much darker and drier than almost any pair of New Beats you will find out there.
- No need to spend more money on big box store “re-designed”, these are the 55-year-old originals, they do it all.
- Amazing patina. No issues. A JOY to play. A joy to listen to.