CRISP CLEAN Vintage 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 970 1426 g
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- Classic Vintage New Beat CRISP tone with a hint of complexity. The top cymbal is slightly thinner and this pair has a light and lively tone - more sonthan most New Beats.
- Don’t go $410 deep on a stock photo of new New Beats when you can have the originals and hear them first.
- Here we have a pair of very crisp, clean-sounding, articulate with a pinch of liveliness, VINTAGE 1970s HOLLOW LOGO Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in amazing shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- Classic Hollow Logo Zildjian stamp on both cymbals in insanely clean. Like they almost look new on that logo.
- 970 gram Top Cymbal, 1426 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- Again, this particular pair offers a great CUT and projection with a percolating liveliness and light complexity.
- Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - they have aged and focused up magnificently.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do THE THING.
- No issues. Real Deal Hollow Logo New Beats from the 70s. Very clean for 40 years old.
- Don’t spend more for less….