CRISP CLEAN Sounding Sabian NEW BEAT AA Hihats 14” 970 1438 g
Original price $159.99 - Original price $159.99
$159.99 - $159.99
Current price $159.99
- And as you may know, these Sabian Regular Hats ARE SABIAN'S ANSWER TO ZILDJIAN NEW BEATS!!
- And I can’t call them “Regular Hats”, I simply refuse, because that’s one of the all-time dumbest names for cymbals I’ve ever heard in my life. Especially coming from Sabian who is known for their experimentation.
- So yes! These are Sabian New Beats! When Zildjian and Sabian split, Sabian’s AA series was the Zildjian A series.
- And has been for 40 years!
- Why pay MORE money for some beat-ass sounding Paiste PST hihats. Don't suffer through awful-sounding Sabin B8X Hihats just to save money.
- Playing those things is like getting a toothache - it hurts every time you touch it!
- So these Sabian New Beats are a terrific choice if you want a great pair of hihats but don’t want to break the bank.
- They sound EXACTLY like New Beats. Have a listen yourself.
- Weighing in at a lovely 970 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1438 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Sabian New Beats play like terrific Medium Thin l Hihats. The Top cymbal has a great rise and focused tone but it's still a little bit thinner, so it provides a good response and musicality to the pair. It's not too bold or harsh sounding or grating like some brighter hihats can be. And the bottom cymbal is Medium-Heavy in weight and ensures a solid CHICK tone when playing with your foot--a la the New Beat philosophy. You can dig into these 14s" and it FEELS good. They're perfect for medium soft to loud volumes.
- Semi-bright. Extremely well balanced. Clean, focused tone. Fantastic CHICK! Wonderfully versatile with a great dynamic range!
- THAT is Sabian 14” New Beat (regular hats.) No issues. Great patina dries them out.
- And for their versatility they are an absolute steal for the price!