Vintage 1970s Hollow Logo Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 974 1422 g Tight Crisp
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Damn!!! New, NEW Beats are OVER FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS NOW! For the redesigned ones trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly!
- Here we have a pair of crisp, clean-sounding articulate, slightly dry with a pinch of SHIMMER, VINTAGE 1970s HOLLOW LOGO Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history. Factory “New Beat” stamped with Hollow Logos
- Thinner 974 gram Top Cymbal, Heavier 1422 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- Thank you Louis Bellson.
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- This particular pair has a light liveliness when opened - just a hint of brilliance to them. I guess they were anointed!
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations. Very articulate.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing.
- No issues. The awesome patina that focuses them. Real Deal Hollow Logo New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more for less….