RARE SABIAN 20th ANNIVERSARY 16” THIN CRASH Only 988 g
Original price $219.99 - Original price $219.99
$219.99 - $219.99
Current price $219.99
- Rare, extremely THIN, 20-year-old Sabian 20th Anniversary THIN CRASH.
- To commemorate their first 2 decades in the game, Sabian released this Limited Edition 20” THIN CRASH with all the hallmarks of their now Vintage cymbals.
- Founded in 1981 by Robert Zildjian Sabian is exactly 40 years old and this clean 16” is 20 years old, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at it, thankfully I did some intricate math.
- Early years throwback 80s HOLLOW LOGO “THIN CRASH”. On the underside by the bell has the famous vintage Hollow Logo “16” and “TWENTY YEARS OF INNOVATION.”
- Weighing a very thin and bendable 988 grams, this Rare, commemorative Sabian 16” plays like a Thin or even Paper Thin Crash. The attack is quick and it blossoms immediately. Being a thinner weight the wash decays quickly. Amazing for splashing accents or lower volume crashing.
- A felicitous tribute! It celebrates the tone that made them famous - they had to get noticed in the early 80s because they were taking on Big Brother - LITERALLY!
- A perfect Fast Crash, or Paper Thin Crash.
- Great shape. Light waviness on edge - typical on a cymbal this thin.