UNIQUE Masterwork 16” Hihats TURK JAZZ MASTER Combo w Jingles 988 1204
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- No big company makes ANYTHING like these beauties!!
- THIN Fully Lathed Jazz Master Top with a RAW UNLATHED Turk style Bottom….
- 16” Masterwork Combo Hihats WITH COPPER TAMBOURINE JINGLES! NEW!
- Amazing when played with your foot - subtle tambourine CHICK.
- The closest hi-hats to these would be the long discontinued Zildjian REMIX Hihats. But these are SIXTEENS and have an unlathed bottom cymbal.
Dig the craftsmanship on these Hand Hammered unique wonders - Perfect Traditional Turk Combo series. But in massive 16s”.
- As many of you may know, Masterwork cymbals are fiercely sought after because they represent some of the NICEST sounding Hand Hammered cymbals produced. And this pair of one-off 16s” is a prime example of that impeccable craftsmanship.
Weighing in at a wonderfully THIN 988 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1204 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these huge 16s” play like Dark, Warm & HUGE PAPERTHIN HATS. They have a luscious organic, slightly complex, dark vibe that floats from behind the kit-beautiful Old World Turkish Style dry, yet STILL smooth!
- This pair is outfitted with 2 factory copper tambourine split rivets that provide a gorgeous shimmer sizzle! Easy to remove to your liking.
- Very dynamic and musical - overall extremely mellow for 16” hi-hats. And when opened they splash and even crash beautifully with a light jingle sizzle.
- Unique Steve Jordan or Brian Blade vibe.
- Use them ANYTIME you need a great low pitched, dark, warm, organic Hand Hammered Turkish tone with a unique sizzle and chick.
- OR THROW THEM UP ON A CYMBAL STAND AND YOU HAVE TWO INCREDIBLE PAPER-THIN CRASH OR EFFECTS CYMBALS.
- No big company makes these! A lot of fun to experiment!