STUNNING DRY COMPLEX Murat Diril THIN Ride 22” 2352 g
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- Here’s fantastic and unique one-off BLEND of characteristics.
- This glorious 22” is one of the nicest DRY COMPLEX Rides you will find.
- Look at the craftsmanship on this beauty - it’s a perfect mosaic of raw Turk Style looking ribbons interwoven with golden Traditional lathing. The bell is generously rounded over and golden.
- The hammering is unlike anything I’ve seen before - random ball peen hammering that create a rippled wavy surface.
- Meanwhile…the underside is fully lathed.
- That’s some crazy ass %#*¥!!!
- It’s Semi-Dry and has a fantastic organic complexity to it. There’s no question this Murat Diril 22” is hand crafted. It has a different look, tone and playability than other companies.
- Really look at the closeups. The surface is rough and textured with hand craftsmanship.
- At a perfect 2352 grams it’s the perfect THIN COMPLEX RIDE. Dark. Very organic and with a hint of smokiness.
- What isn’t to be expected is the papery, LIGHT complexity that wafts off each strike. This cymbal has an extra airy-ness that floats above the stick attack.
- Broad with highs and lows present. Very responsive at this thinner weight. All with a fairly quick decay.
- Levels great crash accents when riding. And at 2352 grams it can easily be a straight up Crash.
- This one really is a potpourri of characteristics - try to pick them out while listening.
- Meticulously crafted - as you can see.
- Immaculate condition. Perfect.
- I have seen no other cymbal like this one. A beautiful instrument.