PAPERTHIN HAND HAMMERED MASTERWORK JAZZ MASTER 14" Hihats 714 784 Gs NEW
Original price $259.99 - Original price $259.99
$259.99 - $259.99
Current price $259.99
- This ain't big box store fodder! These Jazz Masters are damn nearly impossible to find, and they're FANTASTIC sounding Hand Hammered, Hand Crafted Hihats with a warm, golden GLOWING tone.
- AND THIS PAIR IS WHISPY, AIRY, LIGHT, AND THIN.
- How thin? 714 and 784 grams THIN - that’s like the 1940s or 1950s Zildjian Paper Thin thin….and that’s the vibe.
- Hard to Find yet so worth the search pair of Handmade in Turkey Hand Hammered MASTERWORK JAZZ MASTER 14" PAPER THIN Hihats that are in NEW Condition in the bag.
Dig the craftsmanship of these beauties. They actually have that Vintage Istanbul K style lathing that Zildjian was trying to imitate for Cindy Blackman with the 22" K Dark Medium 22" Ride.
- As many of you may know, the Jazz Master Series cymbals are fiercely sought after because they represent some of the NICEST sounding Hand Hammered cymbals produced.
- Weighing in at a PAPER THIN 714 grams for the Top Cymbal and 784 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Jazz Masters play like warm Thin VERY LIGHT Hihats.
- They have a luscious organic, warm, semi-dark vibe that just glows from behind the kit-beautiful Old World Turkish Style semi-complex vibe, yet STILL SMOOTH and PAPER THIN with a light, subtle glow.
- Very Vintage vibe with a pinch of liveliness. Extremely responsive.
- Amazing for very low to medium loud setting and definitely recording.
- New in the bag.