ULTRA THIN MASTERWORK JAZZ MASTER 16" PAPER THIN FAST Crash 771 G w/BAG
Original price $189.99 - Original price $189.99
$189.99 - $189.99
Current price $189.99
- If you like dark, responsive, and fast with a hint of glassiness, then this Hand Hammered beauty is a dream come true.
- This 16” has a light complexity to it - it crashes quickly with a nice broad spread that dissipates fast.
ONLY 771 grams, easily bendable Hand Hammered Masterwork Jazz Master 16” Paper Thin Crash that is New.
- 771 grams is damn thin on a 16”. 950 grams is considered pretty thin, so shave off 200 grams you have a true Paperthin!
- A flick of a finger sets this 16” a-crashing.
- Incredibly warm and lush with a light, percolating complexity.
- This 16” can be a Main Crash for softer settings, a Fast Crash for louder settings, or with a light touch, a stunning Paper Thin Light Ride. Hell, it can even be used for hand percussion rigs. Great with brushes too.
- The Jazz Masters series is famous for its warm and alluring tone, and this glorious 16” is exactly the reason why.
- New condition. Amazing for very low to medium volumes. Recording. Exquisitely crafted. Hand made.
- No big company makes anything this soft, thin, and lush!