SUPER PAPERTHIN Masterwork PROTOTYPE Wide Lathe Crash 18” 1074 g Perfect
Original price $219.99 - Original price $219.99
$219.99 - $219.99
Current price $219.99
- Looking for an extremely responsive, easily bendable TRUE Paper Thin 18” that is complex and musical but not ultra trashy?
- You can finally rest those weary feet….I have that cymbal.
- Hand Hammered Masterwork Wide Lathe Prototype 18” factory “PAPER THIN CRASH” in new condition. Only played for the video.
- As you can see the craftsmanship on this beauty is very close to an Istanbul AGOP Signature - and that is the vibe. However unlike the Agop the underside of this Prototype is fully lathed like a Traditional. And that gives it a bit more complexity and warmth than a Sig. Unlathed Raw bell.
- At only 1074 grams, this 18” is THINNER than an Agop. 1074 is super thin on an 18”. You can even use it for hand percussion.
- Easily bendable. Exceptionally responsive. Terrific attack that opens up very quickly and also decays quickly - like a FAST CRASH.
- Dark, slightly complex but with a smooth shimmer in there too, blossoms easily and quickly and gets out of the way quickly.
- Perfect for brushes, mellow applications. Recordings. Low to medium loud settings. Records beautifully.
- Immaculate condition.