Dark Semi-Dry Sabian HHX LEGACY Heavy Ride 22” 2946 g CLEAN
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- There’s absolutely no need to shell out $564 for a stock photo and a prayer on what your cymbal may sound like.
- Behold! This one is CLEAN. And you can hear it too! Buy with confidence.
- This is one of Sabian’s most expensive cymbals - and with good reason. It’s a beautifully Hand Hammered 22” HHX, Sabian’s flagship line.
- A 2946 grams very CLEAN Sabian LEGACY HHX Heavy Ride in the generous 22” size.
- Sabian describes this cymbal as:
"Stick articulation remains semi-dry and crisp over a cushion of warm tone, while the large bell offers a brighter contrast."
- And that is accurate.
- Weighing in at a lovely 2964 grams this Huge HHX Legacy plays like a Medium-Heavy Ride. But what's fascinating about this specific HHX is that despite it's heavier weight, it STILL has a beautiful, complex wash that percolates under the attack. That’s the Hand Hammering talking!
- The tone is warm, semi-dark, organic, and complex. The pitch is Medium to Medium-Low for a 22" and the bell is low pitched and semi-integrated. This is an incredibly well-balanced cymbal.
- TERRIFIC stick attack combined with ALL the organic, dark leanings of the HHX Legacy line Medium low in pitch but with a piercing bell and great projection, compliments of the weight!
- That’s what this 22” is.
- You can use this crème de le creme Sabian HHX Legacy 22" Heavy Ride for whatever the hell you want. It's a wonderfully versatile cymbal. The stick/wash ratio is extremely well balanced. And the big bell and Medium-Heavy constitution give this 22" increased projection.
- Fantastic condition. No issues. Very light use. Clean