26” of JOY! RARE Bosphorus 26” TURK Ride 3580 g
Original price $479.99 - Original price $479.99
$479.99 - $479.99
Current price $479.99
- Well, this just makes me happy!
- A truly Hand Hammered 26”.
- And this can easily be your main ride cymbal.
- This is reminiscent of those HUGE Zildjians you would see in the background of a 1940s or 1950s Zildjian ad with Papa Joe Jones. Just a massive wavy hand-hammered cymbal lying against the wall and you’re like “what the hell is that?!!”
- Well, this rare 26” celebrates that era and vibe!
- It’s even LOOKS 80 years old with its unlathed, raw heavily Hand Hammered surface.
- Ultra Rare HUGE Bosphorus 26” TURK Rideor Crash in Immaculate shape!
- Unique. A massive hand constructed instrument.
As you can see, this stunning 26” has a raw bell feeding into a beautifully Hand Hammered massive plain, the last outer half-inch is golden.
- The result is a cymbal that has all the wonderful light and complex tone of a truly Hand Hammered cymbal with the focus and drier attack of an unlatched TURK.
With a weight of exactly 3580 grams, this MASSIVE 26” Bosphorus plays like a great, dry semi- complex-sounding Thin to Medium Thin Light Ride or CRASH RIDE. The weight gives it a good attack while the Old-World Turkish craftsmanship lends its telltale complexity to the mix.
- Remarkably responsive at low to medium level volumes! Crash on it and it ROARS like the levee just broke - more than capable in loud to very loud settings.
- Organic but still with a glow. Subtle but lively, responsive with a smooth complexity.
- The 26” size supplies myriad options for drawing tone out of this instrument. It’s like playing a grand piano.
- A gorgeous Main Ride or massive Crash Ride.
- MESMERIZING to watch wobble and float about.
- This is a unique instrument! It’s a calling card. It can easily be your main ride or roaring crash! Or make it sizzle for that 1940s vibe!
- Whatever you decide, it’s an absolute JOY to play and make music with and have fun with.
- Nothing like it at all. No issues. Immaculate shape! Gorgeous COPPER HUE.