CRISP Vintage 1970s Hollow Logo Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 1028 1340 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Classic Vintage New Beat CRISP tone with a hint of complexity. The top cymbal has a higher profile than most offering a pinch more light and lively tone than most New Beats.
- Don’t go $410 deep on new New Beats when you can have the originals!
- Here we have a pair of very crisp, clean-sounding, articulate with a pinch of liveliness, VINTAGE 1970s HOLLOW LOGO Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in amazing shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- Classic Hollow Logo Zildjian stamp on both.
- 1028 gram Top Cymbal, 1340 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- Again, this particular pair offers a great CUT and projection with a percolating liveliness and light complexity.
- Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do THE THING.
- No issues. Great golden patina that focuses them. Real Deal Hollow Logo New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more for less….