SEMI-BRIGHT CRISP Zildjian 14” NEW BEAT Hihats 1022 1366 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- Here’s an easy one!
- No need to go $410 deep on a new pair of Zildjian New Beats.
- Check out these gorgeous 40-year-old beauties that are semi-bright sounding and have a crisp liveliness.
- 1022 and 1366 grams give them that famous New Beat Thinner Top Heavy Bottom philosophy.
- This particular pair is VERY CRISP sounding and cut superbly however what makes this particular pair of 14s” stand out is that they have a hint more brightness and a pinch of complex sizzle to them.
- Super articulate attack when closed, open them a bit for a supreme FAT tone. Wide-open they deliver a massive, cutting slosh.
- Zildjian New Beats: the industry standard of Hihats, the most recorded hats in history.
- No need to spend $410. Save your money without sacrificing tone.
- This crisp and semi-brighter pair from the 1980s cuts a mix beautifully.
- No issues. Great light patina that focuses Them up naturally.