PAISTE 602 MODERN ESSENTIALS 14” Hihats 858 1124 g CLEAN
Original price $479.99 - Original price $479.99
$479.99 - $479.99
Current price $479.99
- With the help and inspiration of the legendary Vinnie Colaiuta, Paiste created one of their greatest series with their 602 Modern Essentials.
- And you need not spend $570 staring at a google photo and wondering what they sound like.
- Listen to these and dispel all uncertainty! These were hand picked and they sound amazing.
- Gorgeous 14” Paiste 602 Modern Essential Hihats in absolutely glorious condition!
- These 602s provide the perfect elixir of 602 tone with a bit more cut and projection than the standard classic models.
- And that makes a lot of sense, Vinnie Colaiuta plays stadiums! He needs great tone WITH projection.
- 858 and 1124 grams. FAIRLY THIN for 14s” and not clankers! Far from it - but with enough weight to cut a mix, whether it’s live or in the studio.
- Still that Top cymbal at 858 gives a terrific response and darker tone!
- Paiste describes these glorious 14s” as:
“Rich, warm, lush, deep. Wide range, complex mix. Giving and responsive feel. Broad, warm open sound. Compact, lush chick sound. Extremely versatile hi-hat, perfectly suited for dynamic, articulated playing in a wide range of styles. “They are just chunky enough, but not overpowering. They are a little more chocolaty than the classic 602s”, describes Vinnie Colaiuta.”
- And that is accurate! The key words are “warm, lush, dynamic, not overpowering.”
- This particular pair also has a darkness with a pinch of complexity but they still retain that inimitable Paiste CLEAN tone.
- As versatile as the man who brought them to life!
- Use them for any genre! Vinnie certainly does.
- Amazing condition. No issues. Demoed for the video and that’s about it. Very clean!