Thin Dark Semi Dry Sabian ARTISAN ELITE Hihats 14” 798 1191 g CLEAN
Original price $469.99 - Original price $469.99
$469.99 - $469.99
Current price $469.99
- These are Sabian's most expensive Hihats. Aristan Elites - they're $660 at Big Box stores. That even one ups K Constantinoples.
- Fortunately you need not shell out such mad loot and you don't have to sacrifice tone either. I can't be mad at Sabian for the $660 asking price. These are some of the most beautifully crafted cymbals they have ever produced. Signed and numbered under the bell of the cymbal smith who made them.
- The Artisan Elite Series is a little bit darker and drier than the straight up Artisans. They have more of a partial lathe vibe with very heavy Hand Hammerings.
- Weighing in at only 798 and 1191 grams, this particular pair of 14s" plays like thin, dark, semi-dry hats. The 1191 gram bottom ensures a solid chick tone when played with your foot. But the thin 798 top keeps them extremely responsive with a hint of smokiness.
- Focused and controlled without sounding dead or clanky. They have a delicate softness to them.
- Absolutely fantastic condition. No issues. Truly some of Sabian's finest work.