Immaculate In Bag SABIAN HHX Medium COMPLEX 14” Hihats 1052 1352 g $540????
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- As many of you may know, the HHX Complex Medium Series is Sabian's NEWEST OFFERINGS.
- And that’s why it costs over half-grand to get these hihats! And who knows what you will wind up with!!
- Fortunately, you need not spend all that money on a guess!
- These beauties are immaculate and in the bag! Only been played for the video. PERFECT.
- FLAGSHIP Sabian HHX 14” Medium Complex Hats in the Sabian bag.
- Sabian describes these flagship hats as:
“New 14” HHX Medium Hats introduce a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by lathing, then denser HHX hammering over top, the result is a pair of Hats that is thinner, darker, and faster. A slightly larger bell boosts volume and power – but these are Hats that trend lighter in weight than most Medium Hats. The versatility to easily cross musical styles has always been a hallmark of the HHX line, and the 14” HHX Medium Hats deliver with a great stick, solid foot, and warm, crisp response!”
- That is SEXY as hell!!
- Weighing in at a perfect 1052 grams for the top and 1352 grams for the bottom, these Top of the Line HHX Hats play like Medium COMPLEX Semi - DARK Hats.
- The RAW bell and Medium weight ensure a terrific cut while the classic HHX Hand Hammering gives them a complex warmth that is the hallmark of the series.
- Very articulate and tight when closed. Sloshy and full, raucous when opened.
- And these weights have an amazing CHICK tone, both when played with your foot or stick
- Semi-Dark. Glowing. Semi-complex with subtle overtones swimming about, overall fairly controlled with a magnificent stick articulation.
- Great projection
- Warm enough for low volumes and with enough weight to cut in louder amplified settings.
- Immaculate in the bag.