HAND HAMMERED ISTANBUL Mehmet 15" BLACK BELL Hihats 1226 1405 g Brilliant
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Extremely Rare fantastic sounding Hand Hammered 15” Hihats that are wonderfully CRISP, clean and articulate.
- And I’ve never even seen these particular Istanbuls in a Brilliant Finish before.
- Hand Hammered Istanbul Mehmet Raw Bell Black Bell Hihats in the enormous 15” size in Brilliant Finish and in amazing condition.
- Check out those RAW BELLS. They give these beautiful 15s" great cutting ability and also lend a slightly organic vibe.
- Weighing in at a lovely 1226 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1405 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these 15s” play like Medium Thin to Medium SEMI-Bright Crisp SHIMMERING Hihats. Of course these Hats possess all of the classic warm, semi-complex tone you would expect from actually Hand Hammered Istanbuls. But that Brilliant Finish lends a gorgeous glassy shimmer!
- They have a particularly clean tone - a perfect compromise between Turkish Hihats and Paiste Hihats. That’s the vibe!
- Of course being the larger 15s", they excel at laying tone BIG grooves and project well WITHOUT being heavy handed or overbearing. They don’t clank.
- Two Quick Beat-styled holes in the bottom cymbal for FAST foot action no air-lock - and that’s a great thing when you’re using big 15s”!
- These beauties sound huge but aren’t sluggish!
- Crisp, clean tone with the light liveliness of truly Hand Hammered Hihats and in the FAT 15” size. Shimmering and cutting without clanking.
- Similar to Paiste Twenty Series FULL HATS BUTNIT 15s”.
- No issues. Amazing shape. Damn near impossible to find. Gorgeous 15s” you’ll probably not see again.